Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Tuesday, December 9, 2008 / -9:00 AM


















Credits to Jason for the pictures :D So sweet
Ever wonder whether you are a good sister or brother?
Ever wonder is this the most you can do for your siblings?

Ever wonder what why there are times we quarell ?
Ever wonder whether are up to your parent's expection?

OH GREAT! My brother's birthday in 2 days . 11 DEC! I haven buy any present yet! I am so dead! TOMORROW , I'm going out with PIN PIN! She will confirm nag about 2 things.
1st - Her ATM card
2nd - Her EZ link card.
F.I.Y : Both items were misplaced at home :D JOKER LAR! haha

Today 's lesson was rather okay. Except for the fact that most of my classmates wears slippers to school . Just for today we had to specially wear shoes. Quite a few of us forgotten to wear shoes , went back home and changed into slipper. See our devotion towards today's module!HAHA! LIKE REAL! Very boring. I keep falling asleep during presentation. Nevertheless my group was the one which perked me up :D haha

3 more weeks I can say bye to Year 2 and Hi to Year 3 . 2 FYP projects! JUST KILL ME ARH!
I can already sense the pressure. I hope I get selected for the Europe trip with rosalind :D Cannot imagine how much fun we will have when we go there! Doing what we were suppose to do , taking pictures with the effiel tower ? Sit the boat by the lake? Haha. Ok. I better stop .

Today left school around 4 . Reached home around 5.40p.m . I never felt so scare of sitting the bus alone with this other person. Imagine , there were only 2 person ( including me) left in the bus ( excluding the bus driver)! SO WEIRD! Haven't experienced such thing for a long time already.HAHA! Luckily I was busy msging and hoping that the time quickly passed too.

I have the sudden urge to go ice skating even though i don't know how to ICE SKATE!


Somehow i feel that my clique is like dispersing ?

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • I have been waiting for this two shows for a long ...
  • GREAT! Thought that we had solved our FYP grouping...
  • Cheryl here , posing for LEVIS specs :D Cheryl try...
  • Without noticing the change in date , it's already...
  • GOODNESS! Just watch 5/8 DBSK friends .( i know i ...
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdRWTaiXXIWe were ...
  • YAY! It's the BEN AND JERRY'S CHUNKFEST!Date :6th ...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday