Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Tuesday, December 30, 2008 / -6:07 AM


Just realize I have been going out EVERYDAY! SERIOUSLY! I can't believe it too ! No wonder I am so broke so easily.A while ago , i was just exchanging christmas presents , in 25 hours time , I would be saying goodbye to 2008 and welcoming 2009! WOW! This realls shows that time really pass very quickly :(

A quick recap of 2008
-School was alright.
-Results were okay.
-Year 2 classmates have been good so far.
-Knew more friends due to the F1 event !
-PP PASSED :)
-Can't really think of anything that I am really proud of except for PP?
-Those sad times .
-Those happy moments.
-Times when I was really broke
Overall : 7.5/10
Hoping that 2009 would be a must fufilling year and more happy things than sad things :D
CHEERS PEOPLE !


24th Dec - MY BIRTHDAY!!
Thanks for all the presents and if my presents made you guys broke
I'm sorry :)
Thanks for the food and treats people :D


My Fave KIT KAT cake
I think my secondary school friends think that I would not be able to make it on the 24th dec , therefore they kept emphasising that it was a MUST to come and meet them on the 19th dec!haha.kind of knew something was up , if not they would not keep reminding me! haha.

Mini cake from my secondary school friends


I love this new game! haha.



▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Wed- When back to school for FYP discussions , to...
  • Monday- watch BOLT ! The hamster is really cute! J...
  • The feet with the most fishes is mine. YES! i know...
  • Credits to Jason for the pictures :D So sweet ...
  • I have been waiting for this two shows for a long ...
  • GREAT! Thought that we had solved our FYP grouping...
  • Cheryl here , posing for LEVIS specs :D Cheryl try...
  • Without noticing the change in date , it's already...
  • GOODNESS! Just watch 5/8 DBSK friends .( i know i ...
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrdRWTaiXXIWe were ...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday