Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Sunday, January 10, 2010 / -6:59 AM


i hope that i really pass my o level sceince. All i need is just a C6 :(
I hope that things would actually go the way, which we want them to.
But most of the times, it doesn't.
Therefore we always have to plan a backup plan.
4 weeks of lesson + 1 week of UT 3
This would mark my end of my 3 years in rp.
Should I be sad , or should I be happy??
How contradicting.
I will miss you guys :(

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • How time flies~
  • Rj Helton Missing Me
  • NDP 2009 Theme Song - What Do You See
  • Green Day - 21 Guns
  • Michael Jackson - I'll Be There
  • TRANSFORMERS - Revenge of the fallen
  • Came across this picture when my friend ask me to ...
  • I see the sparkle of a million flashlightsA wonder...
  • SCHOOL WAS HORRIBLE YESTERDAY!! TOO HEAVY THEORY! ...
  • David Archuleta AOL sessions Touch my hand

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday