Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Wednesday, June 24, 2009 / -3:12 AM



Came across this picture when my friend ask me to join the group in FB.
The picture is really funny.
Now when people hear RP , they shield you as though you have H1N1.
Now I know how TTSH nurses and doctors feel during the SARS period.

I came across this girl , when i was refilling my bottle.
She was sobbing while panicking abt the H1N1 situation , an started ranting on the phone.
And that girl happen to be from my friend's class.
What a joker.
I feel that the more paranoid you are , the higher the chances of you getting?
Or should I say it is more of luck.Cause you can't see where the virus is?

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • I see the sparkle of a million flashlightsA wonder...
  • SCHOOL WAS HORRIBLE YESTERDAY!! TOO HEAVY THEORY! ...
  • David Archuleta AOL sessions Touch my hand
  • Saw you from a distanceSaw you from the stageSomet...
  • smilesSmilesSMilesSMIlesSMILes SMILEsSMILES I thi...
  • Awww...How cute ♥♥♥♥♥Have been reaching home 7 plu...
  • HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to my dearest sister :) PLS BE...
  • School is really tiring me out . SERIOUSLY! With...
  • Who doesn't want the green scarf ??? Not me!Just ...
  • TURN TURN TURN!!!Just watched taylor swift on CSI...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday