|
Profile Sokky 최 Rant it here |
Dear Diary »
Thursday, January 22, 2009
/ -9:42 PM
24th Dec 2008 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Year 2 came to an end so suddenly. Still remembered those times , when i click problem 1 , and when i wanted to cry when my day 1 team mates all spoke chinese , including mathematical terms. Since then I think my chinese is improving too. Thanks fellow classmates , though my friends always tease me say my chinese is bad ( which is always the case) , but I don't really care :) Year 2 , was definetely mor tiring compared to Year 1 , in the sense of the work load , PP etc. Facilitators , on the whole , they are not bad , though same may be damn nagging for example MR. ABC! There were some nice ones too , MR. NICE . The rest of the faci were nice too. Year 2 classmates , be it semester 1 or 2 , they all turned out to be nice people , even though there were handful that totally pissed me off at times! For example , _ I _ U !!! I would definetely miss the fun times we had , when our class always had the thought of zhao-ing halfway , and there would always be this gp for pet society! All will be missed :) Seriously , can't wait for Boys Over/ Before Flowers Ep 7 and 8 to be out! I bet all the girls who watch the show , all hope that they would get a nice guy like GOO JUN PYO and all would agree that Kim Bum 's smile --> IS A KILLER SMILE! RIGHT? |
Jude-Box Recents Affiliates Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa |