Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Thursday, June 18, 2009 / -2:33 AM


smiles
Smiles
SMiles
SMIles
SMILes
SMILEs
SMILES

I think I have a fetish for smiles :)
HAHA! is it a good or bad thing?
I guess it's alright.


Does big wide smiles influence people.
To me , it's absolutely a YES!
Seeing such big wide smiles means everything.
How unpractical. right?
To me is practical :)

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Awww...How cute ♥♥♥♥♥Have been reaching home 7 plu...
  • HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY to my dearest sister :) PLS BE...
  • School is really tiring me out . SERIOUSLY! With...
  • Who doesn't want the green scarf ??? Not me!Just ...
  • TURN TURN TURN!!!Just watched taylor swift on CSI...
  • 쏘리 쏘리 ~~Shawty Shawty~~I must say this song is sup...
  • So tempted to get a nintendo DSi right now. eithe...
  • How I wish in the future , I would have he money t...
  • Get well soon :) I'll be visiting you tml . HELL...
  • Watch the curious case of benjiamin button. No won...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday