Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Tuesday, April 7, 2009 / -7:50 AM



Who doesn't want the green scarf ??? Not me!
Just watch Confessions of a shopaholic .
Quite good though.
And I love the green scarf that she wore :)
Love the books Sophie Kinsella writes.

Still short of about 5 more of her books to add to my current collection.
How fast time flies , April 20 is quickly approaching.
Though the holiday has been a long for me , but isn't it coming to an end too quickly?
As the saying goes : All good things will come to an end.
HOW TRUE!!

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • TURN TURN TURN!!!Just watched taylor swift on CSI...
  • 쏘리 쏘리 ~~Shawty Shawty~~I must say this song is sup...
  • So tempted to get a nintendo DSi right now. eithe...
  • How I wish in the future , I would have he money t...
  • Get well soon :) I'll be visiting you tml . HELL...
  • Watch the curious case of benjiamin button. No won...
  • He looks so fatherly ...aw.. :) I'm OFFICALLY ...
  • I am so going to train myself !Everyweek : 3-4 ti...
  • Maybe this should be the kind of attitude I should...
  • Is There Really A Need ?

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday