Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Tuesday, January 19, 2010 / -8:35 AM


Year 3
Year 2
Year 1

After 3 years in RP, i realize I haven't change much! haha. Is that something good or bad??
CNY is approaching, but I don't really feel excited at all. Probably because I don't have time to shop. Another reason would be in 3 weeks time, my education in RP is finally over & I worry where I should go next?? Any ideas anyone???

Finally done with FYP report, submitted to supervisor, waiting for his comments. I just have this feeling there will be a long list of corrections to be done. haha. If there is nothing wrong with the report, we can proceed on to the presentation.
(Somehow I fear for this sem's presentation)

I want to go cycling!!! Has been ages since I had cycled :(

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • i hope that i really pass my o level sceince. All...
  • How time flies~
  • Rj Helton Missing Me
  • NDP 2009 Theme Song - What Do You See
  • Green Day - 21 Guns
  • Michael Jackson - I'll Be There
  • TRANSFORMERS - Revenge of the fallen
  • Came across this picture when my friend ask me to ...
  • I see the sparkle of a million flashlightsA wonder...
  • SCHOOL WAS HORRIBLE YESTERDAY!! TOO HEAVY THEORY! ...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday