Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Monday, April 19, 2010 / -7:40 AM







Met up with the rest on friday.
Had bak ku teh! And deserts after dinner.

No wonder I haven't been able to lose weight :(
All thanks to this friends I have !
OMG!! I seriously can't wait for friday to come, even though only monday has passed.
Didn't really do much today, but did all the tedious and time consuming stuffs.
Luckily I have 2 nice collegues opposite me!
They are rather entertaining and idiotic in a good way :)

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • You Found Me
  • This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons. ...
  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...
  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try
  • Adam Lambert-What ya want from me
  • Shrink, Shrank
  • Time literally FLIES!!!
  • So here we are, on the bus 158 to serangoon centra...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday