Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Wednesday, March 3, 2010 / -6:46 AM


School's out for 2 weeks.
I'm still unsure of what course should i study?
Should I continue with engineering or should I go into business management??
Or should i just apply for both and see accepts me?? AHHHH!!!!!
C-O-N-F-U-S-E-D!
(The feeling of being lost totally sucks!)
Sigh.
How I miss poly life.
Though it's kind of no life, but it's the people we hang out with that made it lively again :)
And I have yet to find a job.
How awesome can life get??
Hope that i would get a job soon so that I can go on a short trip too :)



▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try
  • Adam Lambert-What ya want from me
  • Shrink, Shrank
  • Time literally FLIES!!!
  • So here we are, on the bus 158 to serangoon centra...
  • P.S :I realize this was the lastest photo taken 2...
  • Year 3 Year 2 Year 1 After 3 years in RP, i reali...
  • i hope that i really pass my o level sceince. All...
  • How time flies~

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday