Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Saturday, March 27, 2010 / -8:47 AM


This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons.
This shows how boring the faci lesson is! haha

Started work for 1 week.
It wasn't that bad , because the people there were quite nice.
It wasn't that good either, cause it's never ending work! haha.


The tibits section is so near me, within 5 steps.
I'm bound to grow fatter everyday.

Economical Rice everyday, as the canteen only has this store.
( I know! damn pathetic, but i'm slowly accepting it!haha)

Oh ya. Where I'm working?
Resort world coporate office.
Sounds cool huh.


Which department??
Finance!!!
Sounds even cooler right??
HAHA! The work load is superb heavy.
Even though there are 4 new temp staffs!

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...
  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try
  • Adam Lambert-What ya want from me
  • Shrink, Shrank
  • Time literally FLIES!!!
  • So here we are, on the bus 158 to serangoon centra...
  • P.S :I realize this was the lastest photo taken 2...
  • Year 3 Year 2 Year 1 After 3 years in RP, i reali...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday