Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Friday, January 23, 2009 / -11:14 PM


New Caledonia :
What A Breath Taking Scene , how i wish i was there instead with my friends. :)
This shows that the guy hated being asked questions like : “How come still no boy/girl friend?” “Don’t be so fussy lah!” “ I got somebody to recommend.” “Later you will land up to be single and lonely I tell you.” These are just some of the common questions I hear every year when i go visiting , but not for me though , it's for some of my cousins. But they will just ask me , "How's school?" "Got boyfriend already?" "When going to graduate arh?""Last time arh, when we are your age already married already leh" BORING!!!

For most people , wed would be a more suck-ier day! cause it's a working day cum schooling day. Thank god my school ended before CNY.After CNY it's time to find a job that would last me for 2 months. Cause I really need the $$ !

Thoughts of quitting tennis , keeps coming up frequently these few weeks , just to save some $$ , but at the same time I think I would miss those people over there too. At the same time , I'm being nice to accompany my friend to study korean , and as a matter of fact , we had already signed up for the course! Now you know why I need $$ . So any kind souls that have work for me , please tell me ! I will be more than grateful :)


Article : 31-year-old sales manager Liu Facai from Zhejiang went to the extent of ‘advertising’ for a temporary girlfriend during the festive season at 6,000 yuan ($878) for five days.
The reason was to present her before his parents in his hometown, and to stop them from pestering him to find a girlfriend and get married.

The Singles Club hasn’t had an easy time since last December. From the plentiful December weddings, New Year, Chinese New Year and the coming *gasp* Valentine, they have been bombarded with reminders that “you are not getting any younger”.


▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • 24th Dec 2008Year 2 came to an end so suddenly. St...
  • MY LATEST OBSESSION ---> Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum!!L...
  • Year 1 - Year 2 sem 1 classmates :) I must say...
  • Just realize I have been going out EVERYDAY! SERIO...
  • Wed- When back to school for FYP discussions , to...
  • Monday- watch BOLT ! The hamster is really cute! J...
  • The feet with the most fishes is mine. YES! i know...
  • Credits to Jason for the pictures :D So sweet ...
  • I have been waiting for this two shows for a long ...
  • GREAT! Thought that we had solved our FYP grouping...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday