Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Monday, February 9, 2009 / -7:08 AM



Watch the curious case of benjiamin button. No wonder it took 20 years to flim that movie. Cause brad bitt was really young at that time. So FLAWLESS !!! WOW! it's a freaking almost 3 hours show , so if you are going to catch the movie , you should watch it at a earlier time .

It's finally out . Plain White T's - 1234 - Official Music Video
(p.s : you can really sense the love out there :) )



If you could choose had to choose 1 of the 2 choices below before you are being born , which will you choose?
(1) Grow old then young
(2) Young to old.
For me i think i would choose 2 . :)

Feb 14 is approaching quickly.
To the single people out there , don't be sad , at least you still have friends :)
Cheers !!!
I LOVE YOU!
Feb is coming to an end soon.
She would be leaving australia again.
I am so going to miss her company
Well , she would be back again :)

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • He looks so fatherly ...aw.. :) I'm OFFICALLY ...
  • I am so going to train myself !Everyweek : 3-4 ti...
  • Maybe this should be the kind of attitude I should...
  • Is There Really A Need ?
  • 24th Dec 2008Year 2 came to an end so suddenly. St...
  • MY LATEST OBSESSION ---> Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum!!L...
  • Year 1 - Year 2 sem 1 classmates :) I must say...
  • Just realize I have been going out EVERYDAY! SERIO...
  • Wed- When back to school for FYP discussions , to...
  • Monday- watch BOLT ! The hamster is really cute! J...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday