Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Thursday, January 21, 2010 / -9:46 AM


P.S :I realize this was the lastest photo taken 2 years ago
Time for another family picture soon :)
After watching Strong heart, I learnt that I should never take things for granted, and always assume they will be there for you. YES! they refer to my dearest family. I'm going to treat my family extra well starting from now :)

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Year 3 Year 2 Year 1 After 3 years in RP, i reali...
  • i hope that i really pass my o level sceince. All...
  • How time flies~
  • Rj Helton Missing Me
  • NDP 2009 Theme Song - What Do You See
  • Green Day - 21 Guns
  • Michael Jackson - I'll Be There
  • TRANSFORMERS - Revenge of the fallen
  • Came across this picture when my friend ask me to ...
  • I see the sparkle of a million flashlightsA wonder...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday