Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Saturday, April 24, 2010 / -8:31 AM


Some people always make empty promises
Don't they??
Time after time
What if your best friend always do that to you?
That's even worse
When things were discussed for so long
They can just backfire the whole plan.
How awesome.
At times
I feel they only think for themselves.
Sigh.
How ironic humans can get at times.
But whatever they do
They are still my best friend :)
So I guess, I have to be more understanding

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • DBS Bank
  • Met up with the rest on friday. Had bak ku teh! An...
  • You Found Me
  • This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons. ...
  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...
  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try
  • Adam Lambert-What ya want from me
  • Shrink, Shrank

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday