Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Thursday, March 5, 2009 / -6:03 AM


Get well soon :)
I'll be visiting you tml .
HELLO EARTH!
I admit that i have been lazy to blog nowadays .
But nevertheless I'm back.
Goodness ! FYP topic is really killing me. So many terms I don't understand.
Have to go library and check it out.
I want a new bag for school .
I need new clothes for school.
I want to go on a holiday.
LOL! I finally understood what my secondary school teacher was trying to say.
Needs are just wants.
Wants are just needs.
So only buy things when you say I must really or must have them , and also at the same time , thinking of your finances. HOW TRUE !
There are many many shows that I got to catch.
1. He's just not into you
2. Departure
3.Marley and Me
4.Detroit Metal City
5.Race To Witch Mountain [WAYNE JOHNSON!!!
6.Confessions Of A Shopaholic
7.Dragon Ball Evolution
Crap. My stomach is acting badly and I'm having bad constipation! DAMN!
RICKY , we will be there to entertain you tml :)

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Watch the curious case of benjiamin button. No won...
  • He looks so fatherly ...aw.. :) I'm OFFICALLY ...
  • I am so going to train myself !Everyweek : 3-4 ti...
  • Maybe this should be the kind of attitude I should...
  • Is There Really A Need ?
  • 24th Dec 2008Year 2 came to an end so suddenly. St...
  • MY LATEST OBSESSION ---> Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum!!L...
  • Year 1 - Year 2 sem 1 classmates :) I must say...
  • Just realize I have been going out EVERYDAY! SERIO...
  • Wed- When back to school for FYP discussions , to...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday