Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Friday, April 30, 2010 / -10:01 AM


(Did I mention, I'm a glee-freak now!!)
Their songs are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

T.G.I.F

For those who are working/studying.
It's one of the days we always look forward to.
Fridays!!

Work has been okay so far.
I wish I can stop all those paperwork and just do excel.
Preferably a more interesting kind of excel! HAHA!
But come to think of it, I think doing both will help me balance up.

I think I'm blessed to work with nice people
( Esther, Ros, Adeline,Pei Xiang, Shao Wei, Zhan Seng, Liwei etc.)


Wanted to head for Hotel Michael for lunch.
But we missed the bus.
Hence headed out to vivo instead.
Pasta mania, table for 8 today.
Yup. Our lunch group is ultra huge!
But they are nice people.

Pei xiang's last day at work.
She kept tearing and sneezing
(Must be feeling emotional, since she can't get to see me anymore)
But it's alright.

Oh! Before I forget.
Congrats on your DSTA Scholarship
&
admission to NUS!!
PLS BE ONLINE!!!
So that i can update you with the latest XOXO!

Shucks!!!
Forgot to take photos with you!!

AH!!!! Can't wait to get my pass.
So that I can go USS too.

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Some people always make empty promises Don't they...
  • DBS Bank
  • Met up with the rest on friday. Had bak ku teh! An...
  • You Found Me
  • This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons. ...
  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...
  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try
  • Adam Lambert-What ya want from me

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday