Profile
Sokky 최
Rant it here
View shoutbox
Dear Diary
» Friday, March 6, 2009 / -8:45 AM
How I wish in the future , I would have he money to adopt a chilld like them :)
▲ Back to top
Jude-Box
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
Recents
Get well soon :) I'll be visiting you tml . HELL...
Watch the curious case of benjiamin button. No won...
He looks so fatherly ...aw.. :) I'm OFFICALLY ...
I am so going to train myself !Everyweek : 3-4 ti...
Maybe this should be the kind of attitude I should...
Is There Really A Need ?
24th Dec 2008Year 2 came to an end so suddenly. St...
MY LATEST OBSESSION ---> Lee Min Ho and Kim Bum!!L...
Year 1 - Year 2 sem 1 classmates :) I must say...
Just realize I have been going out EVERYDAY! SERIO...
Affiliates
Amileen
Ahzim
Cheryl
Diona
Felicia
Hanis
Meifang
Rosalind
Rowen
Serena
Sharon
TingHui
Vanessa
Rights Reserved ©
16thday