|
Profile Sokky 최 Rant it here |
Dear Diary »
Thursday, March 12, 2009
/ -8:10 AM
I see the functions of it , it was WOWED by it. But it cost $300 . Hmm...still have to save $$ for a lot of things. sigh. Let's hope I really get it :) All thanks to someone ! haha. Those were the good old days Just a neighbourhood shopping mall , caused me to spend 45 bucks just walking around. But no choice , those were the daily necessities. Can't wait to go swimming. Period hurry end and I can swim all I like :)I have the sudden urge to learn piano again. I miss my primary school days , when I had piano lessons , and although my piano teacher was rather strict. She was really nice after lessons. She would always give me a pre-birthday present and she was very patient. Therefore , I have such a huge interest in piano , that i kind of neglected my school work i think, that was what my mum told me. Till the extent the teacher called my mum say that I haven't been handing up my handwork on time :( Grade 4 was my last grade and I had to concentrate on my streaming exams. Guess what , I got into the 2nd best EM2 Class. I still can remember my results. A for all except science it was a B. Not bad right? Kind of proud of myself. Met my secondary school classmate at the mrt station a few days ago , she say she really hated chinese , then i say me too! She : You sure you hate chinese? Me:Yup! why? She:Random ting xie , i always get full marks! And people love being in your group for that game!haha. when the chinese teacher always give back the papers , I would always be in first place. Me : OH YA! haha. Can't believe it! She : Haha. I always saluted you for that. Always getting presents for being the first. Me : LOL! those where the days .... And we started recalling secondary school days... |
Jude-Box Recents Affiliates Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa |