Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Wednesday, May 5, 2010 / -7:44 AM


I miss her like crazy!!!! HAHA!




On my way home
while queueing to top-up my ez-link
there was this indian guy
trying to figure out how to top up his ez-link card.



Yet no one wants to help him.
There were many people making the 'TSK' sound, as he was taking slightly longer.
I think he somehow felt the pressure
Hence, he stood at one side
trying to learn how to top up


When it was my turn
He asked me to help him top up his card.
He says he don't understand ( in malay)


Being such a nice person
I helped him.
I could see he was kind of stress from topping up
& even asked me whether I could teach him :)


Afterwhich
When I was topping up my card
he waited for me and keep bowing and thanking me.
WOW!
Just for topping up his card,
he bowed to me.

****************************************************

I got a mosquito bite on my nose!
It sure knows how to choose a good spot to aim it's needles!

********************************************************

Work has been alright so far.
Have been learning new things and getting more workload too.

P.S: People do change after a period of time


▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • (Did I mention, I'm a glee-freak now!!) Their song...
  • Some people always make empty promises Don't they...
  • DBS Bank
  • Met up with the rest on friday. Had bak ku teh! An...
  • You Found Me
  • This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons. ...
  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...
  • Listening to life stories since afternoon. Thought...
  • A1 Song One more try

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday