Profile

Sokky 최


Rant it here


Dear Diary
» Thursday, May 6, 2010 / -9:49 AM




At times, I'm really afraid to make such decisions.
The one decision, which you choose and there's no turning back :(
UOL??? RMIT?? AHH!!!!
I'm going crazy over this.
And I don't know how to start on the 100 words essay -.-


Today was a crazy friday!
Had lunch at bagus canteen.
The food there was so so so much better than what we have.
What's best, is that it's free :)


Work was as crazy.
Going crazy just tallying the amounts!
i realize at 4 plus
Ros, Esther and me would start counting the no. of times we hear the pitbull.
And we just realize our radio is superb laggy. HAHA!
Especially esther's!
Faustine foo.
If you happen to be reading this.
추카해

▲ Back to top


Jude-Box


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Recents

  • Bleed - Hot Chelle Rae
  • I miss her like crazy!!!! HAHA! On my way homewhi...
  • (Did I mention, I'm a glee-freak now!!) Their song...
  • Some people always make empty promises Don't they...
  • DBS Bank
  • Met up with the rest on friday. Had bak ku teh! An...
  • You Found Me
  • This is drawn by cerlyn during marketing lessons. ...
  • I Never Told You - Colbie Caillat
  • School's out for 2 weeks. I'm still unsure of what...

  • Affiliates

    Amileen Ahzim Cheryl Diona Felicia Hanis Meifang Rosalind Rowen Serena Sharon TingHui Vanessa
    Rights Reserved © 16thday